Mystery shopping could save your reputation
First impressions count and have a huge impact on our decision-making process. Our mystery shopping service will gauge how well your telephones are answered by your team so your reputation is not affected by poor service and technique.
Ever thought about mystery shopping your staff? It might be time you did.
First impressions count and have a huge impact on our decision-making process. All businesses worry about their image. And if they don’t, they should. It is so easy today for clients to add an online review, post on Facebook or tweet on Twitter and share their experiences to thousands of people in a blink of an eye. And that’s before they speak face to face with friends and family.
Reputation management is now a major business and for very good reason. One viral post can destroy a practice and a career and stigmatise a team for many years to come.
One of the many ways that customers interact with business is by telephone. However, the service provided over the phone is something that is often neglected by dental practices.
If you’re concerned about the level of service provided over the phone by your staff, Dental Partner offers a telephone mystery shopping service:
- Scenario-based telephone mystery shopping to benchmark the efficiency with which a practice handles new patient enquiries;
- Targeting of specific team members to assess their ability to deal with basic and/or complex enquiries;
- Help to identify areas for improvement in terms of enquiry handling and closing the enquirer for an appointment;
- Identifying potential weaknesses in the management of enquiries and subsequent follow-up;
- Looking at requirements for product, service, sales and general telephone techniques training to improve patient experience and increase sales; and
- Checking if enquiries are handled ‘on brand’ and enables brand training to ensure all team members are using the brand vernacular.
If, as a dental practice manager, you can concerned that your staff are perhaps not providing the service levels you expect of them on the phone, contact Dental Partner for further details on our mystery shopping service.
Apply for a Practice Consultation
Don’t leave the future of your practice to chance and apply for a free practice consultation today. A member of the Dental Partner team will be in contact very soon.Apply for a Practice Consultation